HOW WE DO IT
‘We tailor an experience to deliver the best results for your orchard’
When you choose to work with EHC, we ensure our skills best match your needs. The size of our operation, and the depth of our collective expertise, means we see a lot of things and can offer a lot of advice and assistance to improve your orchard’s productivity and results.
EHC also provides well documented management plans and regular reviews for each and every client, to ensure clear communication and an agreed pathway forward for your orchard.
We employ specialist teams of staff to handle key areas such as:
- Clients are paired with an appropriate Orchard Manager
- Orchard Managers are supported by senior management, senior supervisors, administration staff, our in-house cadet scheme, weekly team meetings, and access to expert technical advice.
- They are friendly and approachable
- They’re never stretched too thin across our business so you receive the full attention your orchard deserves
- They take a careful, planned approach to on-orchard tasks
Your Orchard Manager will call on these services for you, as and when they’re needed. If something’s required on your orchard that we can’t organise in-house, we will sort it for you.
We also closely supervise all contracted labour and take a no-nonsense approach with those we choose to hire and bring onto your orchard.
Our machinery division are
“EHC understand grower’s targets, wishes for good communication and the demand for excellence our industry requires so we all remain profitable. For the protection of our future we have confidence in EHC and their staff. We feel part of the EHC family”
JULIE & DAVE SMITH